Monday, December 14, 2009

Japanese Kid Model I Used To Be Pretty As A Small Kid Now I Am Ugly! Help?

I used to be pretty as a small kid now i am ugly! help? - japanese kid model

Well, I'm in Asia (excluding Japan)
Make it so I have all the equipment perfect skin .. In fact, my skin is (so biased against), I hate it! who has acne scars, scars of the white head and it's all dark and boring!
When I was younger .. as a child, my face was clean with no stains or anything! .. black and my eyes were wide open and there was absolutely nothing wrong! .. I took on weight last year, but I lost it and went to 115 pounds at 5'4''. However, my eyes seem to have fallen .. Mom (my eyes, so big .. and also I think is much prettier than me!) I wear glasses boring! My eyes are too high in the face. My face is boring ... Lunch at my desk today (which a group of nerds and geeks is) .. no offense, a young girl told another girl (which is not very popular, in fact, believe that everyone thinks is boring), which are more likely to be higher than the next model. and added to make it clear that they wanted to say that the girl, the prettiest girl was sitting at this table! . and allow me to say that the girl is the average wait at all at school. aª I was sitting at the table next to her! and the words they said it was burning! I felt less than ever before! .. what happens is that I am very proud of my complextion previously (Live healthy skin, pale lips were bright red .. and my eyes bigger! but now everything is gone!

The very difficult transition from ugly! Can you a few tips for a girl who has broken his self-esteem and wants to retrieve children, the beauty?

No comments:

Post a Comment