Monday, January 18, 2010

Lupus Blood Test Results I'm 15, My Blood Test Results Just Came Back And I Tested Positive For Lupus?

I'm 15, my blood test results just came back and I tested positive for Lupus? - lupus blood test results

I am a little confused and a little scared?

I had terrible pains and respiratory (breathing) a few weeks ago and have not stopped.
I took a blood test to see what was happening and was told that tested positive for lupus, which made sense because the symptoms, it's my aunt in my family.
But about three days after taking blood, I swine flu.
I think we are upset with my results?
Now I take my blood test again in 3 months.

So, what do you think?
Will I?
I do not want to live with lupus!

3 comments:

Dr. House said...

The swine flu should not cause you to have a false positive ANA and anti-phospholipid antibodies.

Brenda said...

if something in your family whenever possible. It is worth it with ur doctor for a medical examination and not draw hasty conclusions. good luck hope u are well and not underground.

DR.BEAUT... said...

HI Megan, sorry I hope you are well ...

Go Ask pray for the healing with watever may be wrong

I pray for you

Post a Comment