Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Why Cant I See My Picture On Oovoo When I Put Myself Invisible Al Yahoo And Then Available I Cant See My Picture I Need To Message Me To See Why?

When i put myself invisible al yahoo and then available i cant see my picture i need to message me to see why? - why cant i see my picture on oovoo

Ok .. So my problem is .. If I my status invisible to all .. I see my ID for the session is closed .. CUS I added my ID on my .. Yahoo Messenger good so far .. but if I'm available, I signed in. But I can see my picture on my avatar id `s ... Only the smile of Yahoo by default .. but seems so much like the state that I see my photo .. But when I see my picture on my ID .. I need my message .. ID and the image appears .. Who can tell me what's the problem?

1 comment:

H . B . K said...

Well, the only two suggestions I can give:

Or is there a problem with Yahoo! Messenger, you need to re-install ...

Or not, your Internet connection is fast enough to keep the image immediately avatar .. try to download it, wait a while and leave him.

Post a Comment