Thursday, February 11, 2010

Harmless Language And Waiver Of Subrogation Need Some Help Explaining Contract Language Into Plain English?

Need some help explaining contract language into plain English? - harmless language and waiver of subrogation

Hello. I have only 2 questions about a contract that I read. I will certainly give the best answer =)

1) Do not assume the responsibility. Does it, can not complain to? The advertising agency I'm working on include the suspension of consideration by the jury in a section. I think you should not worry about me, because I do not expect anything from my side and the advertising agency.

2) I read this 5 times and still do not understand. If you can translate English to make it more readable, it would be great:

Application for transfer of the syndication Traffic Report
I, (name of signatory), (Position of signatory) of (name of company), hereinafter the assignor, the transferor wants to transfer traffic NetShelter, Inc., hereafter assignee NetRatings, Inc. syndicated reports will be met. In requesting this task, I do not understand that the cedant will receive credit union members for the movement of these domains and URLs in NetRatings, Inc. without consulting, but it will be included in the aggregation of traffic by the assignee

Thank you.

1 comment:

Joe B said...

Wrong section, law and ethics, where you can get a precise answer.

Harmless is not even listed in the place that you entered, which should be considered in context.

Post a Comment