Monday, February 1, 2010

Whats The Largest Cell Phone Bill What Are Some Suggestions If Your Cell Phone Bill Takes Up A Big Chunk Of Your Bi Weekly Income?

What are some suggestions if your cell phone bill takes up a big chunk of your bi weekly income? - whats the largest cell phone bill

And work only part-time work? It is easy to say "get rid of the phone." However, I have a phone because I live outside the family and the state is the only way they can contact me. Unfortunately, these last sat down and realized that my cell phone bill is the largest of all my bills and takes a large part of my check every two weeks. I do not know what to do ... do not want to get rid of him, but it's as if I can not afford to keep, too. Any tips or possibly even cell phone companies that offer the most favorable interest rates? I am with Alltel at the time.

5 comments:

doingitr... said...

Enter the phone ... sounds like its going to Bury ... Use only in a few phone calls made outside of peak hours ... then e-mail for everyday things ... I needed an adjustment, because a friend had called me and SMS me so much, and made two big mobile phone bills ... Mines are more than 800 per month for two months ... for non-commercial calls, ridiculous ...

Ross said...

including txt, e-mail

also dont talk much, its simple. When you pay too much, sliced

Amby said...

30cents with my cell phone minutes and unlimited outgoing calls is from anywhere in the world for $ 1 per day and pay as you go, I'm not shocked at the end of the month, with mobile phone bills. Although it does not pay anything to call them to see if you get such a project and ask people to place calls from your landline from your cell phone call.

Dino said...

I propose to call Alltel and see if they have a better plan for you. I know that in certain parts of the country's carriers such as Alltel, all available, so you may not Bargin with them and say: "I will have my business from Verizon because you are not able to pay your service. Anything else would be strict see fiscal discipline, to see if your cell phone bill can reduce or cut other things that you have more money to put on your phone bill. can you help the family with the cost of mobile phone? Good luck!

k_hart10... said...

Find alternative methods of communication. The last time I checked e-mail to someone who was free. You can use a free Internet connection in your local library or on a college campus. Check around with the different providers of mobile services. Find out who offers the lowest rates and go, except under contract. So, you think about it in the night time, you receive can usually unlimited minute for less than $ 40 - $ 50 per month. I really see no reason why the Bill of ordinary people are included on more than $ 60 with taxes and everything mobile.

Post a Comment